State of the art diagnostics and surgery in Verona
The Clinica San Francesco is an accredited private facility with the Italian National Health Service (SSN – Servizio Sanitario Nazionale), specialized in orthopaedic and traumatology and seat of CORE – Centro di Ortopedia Robotico Europeo (European Centre for Robotic Orthopaedic Surgery).
The Clinic main objectives are the following:
- safety of patients and providers
- providing of services suitable to the patients’ needs
- support for physicians to identify therapeutic and diagnostic paths, indicated for the clinic situation of patient
- efficient and effective organization of activities
- obtain the highest possible approval of patients, respecting the specific needs of single patient connected to life habits, values or beliefs.
The Clinic is structured in two seats:
Via Monte Ortigara, 21/B Verona, Italy
The via Monte Ortigara’s seat provides specialized outpatient, diagnostic, rehabilitation, orthopaedic and general surgery. The facility can count on 72 beds for admission and care in ordinary admission or day surgery.
Corso Venezia, 123 Verona, Italy
The Diagnostic Centre, located in Corso Venezia, offers physiotherapeutical treatments, specialized visits and diagnostic services. The facility has physiotherapy private service too, equipped with a completely fitted out rehabilitation gym
Do you want to learn more about our services?