The Clinica San Francesco provides health services under the system of ordinary admission, day hospital/day surgery or outpatient surgery.
During the specialistic visit the physician fills in the form “Admission Planning”; then the Admission Secretariat communicates the date of operation and preoperative evaluations.
At the booking moment, the patient can choose to be admitted with:
- Private admission system
- National Health Service system
- National Health Service system with hotel surcharge in single room (first class) or double (second class); in this case is mandatory to contact the Admissions Front Desk in order to explain the admission procedure and indicate the type of chosen solution.
The private admission can occur both as solvent patient and by his/her insurance.
To get information, the patient can turn to the Admissions Front Desk through the email email@example.com and/or calling the number +39.0458378250 from Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m-3:00 p.m.
The Secretariat attends to the planning of surgical operations, provides information on admission procedures and manages possible notices. It can be contacted from Monday to Friday 9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. calling the number +39.0458378111 and typing after “3” (Admissions Secretariat).
Access to the Clinic – Via Monte Ortigara
The patient, at the admission time, goes to the Admissions Front Desk in Via Monte Ortigara, open from Monday to Friday 7:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
For the opening of medical records the following documents are requested:
- authorization of general practitioner and access card for ordinary operations
- authorization of general practitioner for outpatient operations
- identity card or other valid identity document
- magnetic and paper health insurance card, fiscal code
- specialist admission request issued during the visit
- carried out diagnostic examinations (radiography, computed tomography , magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), echography, etcetera..)
The payments can be realized by: debit card, credit card, check.
Copy of medical records and certificate of admission
The copy of medical records can be requested by the patient, at the discharge time or later, through specific form available at Admissions Front Desk or clicking this link https://www.clinicasanfrancesco.it/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Mod_PR12_15_Rev03_Richiesta_cartella_clinica.pdf
The form must be consigned to the Admissions Front Desk personnel and, after payment, the copy can be collected at the Clinic or sent by mail to the indicated domicile. The delivery time is 30 days, save more time due to completion of clinical documentation.
The certificate of admission is issued, in unstamped paper and for the uses permitted by law, to the patients requesting to the Admissions Front Desk.