Physioterapeutical manual procedures for muscle and articular problems
The manual therapy is a physiotherapy specialization attending to prevent, evaluate and treat muscle, articular and postural problems through specific manual procedures.
The Clinica San Francesco has a physiotherapists staff able to carry out on patient several types of therapy, as the spinal manipulation, myofascial manipulation or induction and the therapeutic exercise in order to:
- reduce the painful symptom
- reactivate the lack of articular movement (hypomobility)
- keep the acquired movement
- reduce the hypermobility by specific therapeutic exercises
- reactivate the fascial/connective mobility
- provide an ongoing therapeutic information to patients
The orthopaedic physiotherapeutical manual therapies, provided by the Clinic, include the sports massage, lymphatic drainage, neuromuscular taping, functional bandage and osteopathy.