Medical imaging examinations thanks to X-ray technology
The specialized health center of the Clinica San Francesco includes a modern Radiology Unit able to provide complete diagnostic services.
The radiology is the medicine branch which attends to provide images, useful to define the diagnosis by X-rays. The duration of test changes based on the number of body parts to examine; furthermore depending on the diagnostic examination to carry out, the position to keep can be standing, in front of the device, or laid down on couch. The patient will be also asked to keep still and hold his/her breath for a few seconds.
Although the conventional radiography of interested compartment is neither painful nor invasive, during the test the radiographer will always be able to see and listen the patient.
Since it is an outpatient service using X-ray, it is important to inform if there is a verified or alleged pregnancy. The delivery of medical report occurs within three working days.
The provided services
- Chest X-rays
- Standard column or in orthostatism X-rays (also in dynamic and oblique projections)
- Rib, breast bone and clavicle X-rays
- Shoulder, arm and elbow X-rays
- Pulse and hand X-rays
- Pelvis and sacroiliac articulations X-rays
- Hip, femur and knee X-rays
- Leg, ankle and foot X-rays
- Complete limb and under load pelvis X-rays
- Patella axial X-rays
Do you want to learn more about our services?